Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twittering (Tweeting) Is Easier Than Blogging

Many apologizes for the lack of updates to the blog but it's so much easier to just write one- to two-lined 'tweets' about what I'm up to on Twitter. Definitely follow me on there for more up-to-date information concerning the interesting occurrences of my everyday life. You can find me at Twitter.com/Classic_Brad. To make up for any sense of abandonment that this longer-than-usual break may have caused, here's a Blogspot exclusive picture of me dropping a shit in Michael and Joe Ragosta's bathroom:



So, I've been touring the tri-state area for the last couple of days and then I come home for a week and some change. But we are four shows into the first leg and are having an incredible time. Right now we have a day off in Long Island and are chilling out with our butt-buddies in Patent Pending. They're writing some new songs and they sound amazing. Definitely keep your ear to ground for their new shit to drop this summer. Tomorrow we have a Friday the 13th show in Danbury, CT and my brother and some friends are coming to hang out. Can't wait to play that one. Until next time, follow my ass on Twitter.

2 comments:

Stubby Holders said...

There are very few people who have not heard of Twitter.Twitter has made a deal with Google (who dominates 70+% of the search engine) and MSN Bing (formerly known as MSN Live Search.

Lighina VB said...

Excellent information..