Tuesday, January 22, 2008

School's Back For Winter!

So, I'm back and settled in at State College for another few months.

Classes are fine, the apartment is a good time, State College is a fun place... I just hate the winter. I wake up early, walk through blistering wind and usually some harsh precipitation only to sit comfortably and learn for an hour and then I'm back out in the weather.

All this complaining does seem contradicting. Because I do love this town and being a college student. It's the last time in my life that I'll be so young, after all.

After this, I'll be working a career for the rest of my life.

So, I'll keep getting up and trudging through those puddles of sleet and furthering the severity of my windburns.

Because right now, State College is my town and I can certainly wait a little while longer before I go from buying shot glasses that are etched with that scary word: Alumni.

I'll bong a beer right now in tribute to my perpetual immaturity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, wedding dresses with sleeves!?! Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. Empire Wedding Dresses