Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Potential Roadblock

We all knew that dentists were evil but they have even managed to outdo themselves this time.

My lingering threat of an emergency wisdom tooth extraction has all but been confirmed to take place during my supposed perfect week home for Thanksgiving break.

It's not the surgery.

It's not the pain.

Albeit, I'm not exactly thrilled to be unconscious and physically at the disposal of the future soldiers of hell known as those in the field of dentistry.

I'm most anxious about being all well and fine for my week's plans [see "I'm A Gitty Little Bitch!"]


So, wish me luck, subscribe to the blog, and join the forum for a public auction for my soon-to-be useless wisdom teeth.

I hope their departure doesn't affect my vocabulary or beer knowledge.

Cheers!
Brad Beneski

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure i will buy ur wisdom tooth for 4 cent.

hope u are painfree by Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxwinter wedding dresses christian louboutin platforms. Bridal Wedding Dresses