Monday, November 12, 2007

The Pleasure's All Yours

The name (as stated above) is Brad Beneski; tastefully extracted from my whole name of Bradley Martin John Ezekiel Beneski. I drink, appreciate, respect, and create craft beer, play drums for a rock band called Melded, and attend school at Penn State University with concentration in journalism and a minor in English. I hate English majors.

I have dreams. I would like to play music for the rest of my life; maybe even experience some success if that’s not too much to ask. I am an aspiring entrepreneur. Opening a brewpub is something that I daydream of on a daily basis. I insistently pen clever names and fashion interesting concepts for beer styles. Most recently, I am interested in brewing a “Special Brownie Porter” with provocative hop and chocolate characteristics. Of course, we can’t just go and rely on dreams to come true. I would also like to keep a comfortable position at a local print media company like The Weekender, Electric City, The Scranton Times, or something of the like; maybe even control a beer column? Ooooh!!

I have a three part blog here and they are divided up into my three loves; Music, Beer, and Random Nonsense. Check them out at your own discretion.

Duty calls,
Brad Beneski

No comments: